I've been speaking since I was about a year old, but only doing conference speaking since 2013, when I finally made a New Year's resolution to start doing so. Apparently, an accountability partner was all it took. Yes, I named "everyone on the Internet" my accountability partner, because I suck at boundaries.
Anyway, I've been blessed with the opportunity to speak at a number of conferences and user groups since then. When I speak on a new topic, I post videos and slides once they're made available. As I do so, they'll show up in the list below.
I'd probably enjoy speaking at your event, too, but there's only one way to find out:
- Lies, RubyConf 2016
- Humane Development: Empathy Unpacked, RubyConf Australia 2016
- Choices, Keep Ruby Weird 2015
- How to Build a Skyscraper, Full Stack Fest 2015
- Humane Development, RailsConf 2015
- Ruby after Rails, RubyConf 2014
- Opening Keynote, Burlington Ruby Conference 2014 (Keynote)
- Curmudgeon, RailsConf 2014
- Don't, MountainWest RubyConf 2014
- That's Not Very Ruby of You, RubyConf 2013 (Keynote)
- An Intervention for ActiveRecord, RailsConf 2013
- The Most Important Optimization: Happiness, Ruby Midwest 2013