- Humane Development (the site)
- Humane Development (the shirt)
- Speaking: Ruby on Ales, MWRC, Ancient City Ruby, RailsConf, and Full Stack Fest!
- On Snark
- Interviews are Broken
- Upcoming Talks! (TLDR; RailsClub, RubyConf)
- The Cost of If
- Elevator Pitching Myself
- On Funemployment (and My Next Job)
- Talk: "An Intervention for ActiveRecord"
- And Now for Something Completely Different...
- Multipass Rendering With Mustache
- Talk: "The Most Important Optimization: Happiness"
- Ruby Tidbit: Proc#arity
- Jekyll (finally!)
- Why I Love Being A Programmer in Louisville (or, Why I Won't Relocate to Work for Your Startup)
- Ruby Tidbit: Include vs Extend with Module Class Variables
- Ruby Tidbit: String, the original value object
- I'm a LivingSocialite!
- Accessing Instance Variables in Squeel (or, Fun with Bindings and instance_eval)
- Squeel and Rails CVE-2012-2661
- SQL Literals in Squeel (or, Overriding Backticks in Ruby)
- Why your Ruby class macros (might) suck (mine did)
- A Belated Post on Squeel Sifters
- RubyConf 2011!
- Prevent GoogleBot Overload with Default Nofollow
- Valium 0.4.0 released, now with 100% more English
- Rails 3.1 and the future of MetaWhere and MetaSearch
- Slow MySQL query? I'll give you a hint.
- The Cure for ActiveRecord Instantiation Anxiety: Valium
- Heading to RailsConf!
- Book Club, May 2011
- Squeel 0.6.0 released
- attr_bucket, A Gem for Your Lolrus Model
- How Writing Libraries Restored my Faith in Open Source
- MetaWhere and MetaSearch 1.0.0 released!
- Current MetaWhere/MetaSearch Gems are RCs
- Mobile Devices and Rails: Maintaining your Sanity
- Converting Your Code to ARel 2.0
- MetaSearch 0.9.7(.1)(.2)!
- The Underused collection_singular_ids Method
- host.sub! /Slicehost/, 'Linode'
- MetaSearch::Builder#relation and you
- Goodbye, Apache. Hello, nginx!
- Git Bisect is Awesome
- Rails 3.0 release!
- Why MetaWhere 0.9.2 raises errors (and why you'll thank me later)
- H8ball, the HTTP Status 8-ball
- Coder Archetypes: The Line Worker and the Artist
- Advanced ActiveRecord 3 Queries with Arel
- The latest on MetaSearch
- MetaSearch, Object-based searching for Rails 3
- PHP: A Bridge Too Many?
- Today, you're as dumb as you'll ever be.
- Modifying Association Methods Dynamically
- Passenger, AKA mod_rails
- You know your API needs documentation when...
- The Escalator Principle
- Simplified Active Directory User Authentication
- Why U.S. Networks "Lag Behind"
- The Joy of User-Driven Development
- When Less is More
- Of Badgers and XML: Custom XML Serialization in Rails
- Recursive Hash#fetch