- Most importantly, a reasonably-complete README.
- More documentation sprinkled throughout the code.
- includes, eager_load, preload, reorder, and group can take Squeel DSL blocks now.
- Backported compatibility to Rails 3.0, no longer edge-only!
- Greater consistency in stub/keypath behaviors.
- Added a “my” method to Squeel DSL, for getting access to instance variables and methods from instance_eval’s clobbered closure.
- Handling AR::Base objects in a backward-compatible way with stock ActiveRecord (convert to ids)
I feel that Squeel is a huge improvement over MetaWhere. I hope you’ll agree, and I hope you’ll help by letting me know if there are still any rough edges to iron out, as you migrate your apps!comments powered by Disqus